60 minutes range breakout

biyasc

what is the fading strategy?
Fade

1. A contrarian investment strategy used to trade against the prevailing trend. "Fading the market" is typically very high risk, requiring the trader to have a high risk tolerance. A fade trader would sell when a price is rising and buy when it's falling. Also known as "fading".

source, - investopedia.

oilman5

BIYASC,
u have time ........see..........go to tradingmarket.com.....they have sold a training software on it........haggerty the teacher,.......very successful to get 3-5%return daily,also he suggests some momentum scanner
to a good learner........on his way of 100%return

Ankit.

Now I get it....what you had meant...

You see this trading business is getting so expensive. Here are my expenses:

Esignal Monthly Real Time: $145

Esignal doesn't provide any thing. They charge for all the add-on studies. So if you really want all those add on's to get the edge just to get started would cost you at least $10,000 or roughly 4 Lakh Rupees. So how do people get around it? Do people just pay so much just to analyze the market? I mean, no body knows whether if these add on studies really work or if it is just mumbo-jumbo...marketing crap. So what do you suggest? what is the best way? Are these add-on studies worth it? Do people who spend so much money really get the returns?

lvgandhi

Fade

1. A contrarian investment strategy used to trade against the prevailing trend. "Fading the market" is typically very high risk, requiring the trader to have a high risk tolerance. A fade trader would sell when a price is rising and buy when it's falling. Also known as "fading".

source, - investopedia.
Thanks for helping with source.

vinod vinod, where are you? Every one is calling you. We have Madhu Sapre 25 years, MA in Maths and Richa Sharms 23 years software engineer .......just for u. so please come back yaar.:D

:D

hi friends,

I want 1 afl Requirement is i trade on high low breakout level

If bank nifty break its first 15 min high then buy with stoploss day low and short if break first 15 min low with day high.

If buy sound alert in amibroker and same if sell sound alert in amibroker

and target all call target 100 points if target reach sound alert in amibroker

Thanks