5Paisa Capital : Trade & Invest Online in Stock Markets

5paisa REVIEW

5paisa offers a BASIC Account

-No Trailing Stop loss
-No option to convert Intra-day trades into Delivery
-No BTST & Bracket orders
-There are other brokerages like Zerodha, RKSV which offer Trailing SL
-No Commodity Trading

So If you are a trader 5paisa just offers BASIC Account, 5Paisa is NOT RECOMMENDED. As the Trailing Stop loss is not available, you may lose more money as 5Paisa only offers conventional stop loss, rather than Trailing Stop loss and what you gain is only wrt brokerage.

Since 5Paisa does not provide bracket order. Will it be introduced in the near future, I mean at least 5 years from now. Because, it was said last year when enquired, that all the features are in pipeline and would be introduced, but even after one year nothing has been introduced.

newtrader101

The account opening charges are Rs.650 and the process is online.
We also provide collateral margin against shares but you have to open a Demat account.
Is this refundable? I just lost 600 to Angel broking because I did not complete the process.

Since 5Paisa does not provide bracket order. Will it be introduced in the near future, I mean at least 5 years from now. Because, it was said last year when enquired, that all the features are in pipeline and would be introduced, but even after one year nothing has been introduced.
Currently, this feature is not available on our platform. But as soon as this feature is made available we will update it to all our clients.