5000 shares of Andhra cement

I am planning to do intraday by buying around 5000 shares of andhra cement with a difference of 20 paise , becuase normally there is variation of only 20 paisa .

How practical is it ? :confused:

Because there was a time when i tried to buy 200 shares and got only 1 :p (I always buy in limit price and not in market price)

Also with a brokerage of 0.1% in edelweiss , will i make profit ?

ap*

I am planning to do intraday by buying around 5000 shares of andhra cement with a difference of 20 paise , becuase normally there is variation of only 20 paisa .

Because there was a time when i tried to buy 200 shares and got only 1 :p (I always buy in limit price and not in market price)

What are you basing the buy on ? Also I would avoid stocks that don't have liquidity. If your having trouble buying it , selling it also would be an issue :) 5000q of a stock if it moves in the opposite direction p&l will look terrible. Hope you base the buy on a trade plan or system.

I tested it by buying around 200 shares ...and saw small profits ....so i was thinking if i could replicate the same by increasing numbers:D

I dont really know where else to invest , as i have seen that the moment i buy a share , the very next second there is a dip :confused:

I have to wait till it comes to the same level and sell it ... i am not earning in this process but edelweiss and sharekhan are earning brokerage:confused:

vijkris

Learner and Follower

Is it 0.1% on each leg of trade? If it is then no use of intraday trading. the charges is too high to make any meaningful profit.
go for discount broker who r chargin 0.01% of turnover. or 9 rs per order etc.

If u r sure of catching 20 paise movt. i.e 2 % move in andh cem then SBI is a better option due to high liquidity.

Is it 0.1% on each leg of trade? If it is then no use of intraday trading. the charges is too high to make any meaningful profit.
go for discount broker who r chargin 0.01% of turnover. or 9 rs per order etc.

If u r sure of catching 20 paise movt. i.e 2 % move in andh cem then SBI is a better option due to high liquidity.
Catching 20 paise movement in Andhra cement shares is very easy ....i found it difficult in SBI and ICICI :confused:.

Regarding brokerage i found finvasia too good to be real , so i am going to open my third demat account in finvasia:clap:

If i am not able to find good shares for intraday, i am gonna invest in pricol and sell it after a year or so . I am wathing it from 3 months and it has increased 90%:clap: