3p's of trading

I found only 1 P ;Price.

As per your observations they all come afterwards.Until we get the Price right then with only Patience - Perseverence - Position can we survive.

dear uasish,

i have tried to read your writings wherever posiible. i want thing to be clarified. when you say "price right", what do you exactly mean by it?

regards,

nick

One cannot trade in a stock market without a

DP

We have a few P's mentioned, but I feel they wont work smoothly unless you have the D in place..............

Yes, I am talking about : Discipline!!!
one of my trader told me has said that i overlooked DP that is discpline but the above three p's which i mentioned cannot be adapted without DP and as a trader , a trader should go deep to learn , i am not hurting anybody's ego, any who a person who has ego cannot become a trader that is well known fact,and if i am hurting anybody by writing this then ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... keep smiling think you'r stop triggered hahahhaahhahah