20 % circuit strategy

So I have noticed that stocks which close 20 % circuit on most cases open higher next day. So what if one bought stocks which are closing up in 20 % circuit after 2.30 pm and place a sell order for 5 % higher the next day...Was wondering if anyone has tried this strategy before and or have any data regarding this. It does look consistent.

primitivetrader

So I have noticed that stocks which close 20 % circuit on most cases open higher next day. So what if one bought stocks which are closing up in 20 % circuit after 2.30 pm and place a sell order for 5 % higher the next day...Was wondering if anyone has tried this strategy before and or have any data regarding this. It does look consistent.
you are in no position to buy stocks that are in UC of 20% as there are no sellers.
so the basic premise of your theory does not fulfill.

you are in no position to buy stocks that are in UC of 20% as there are no sellers.
so the basic premise of your theory does not fulfill.
Kindly read carefully before replying..

I wrote those stocks which are "Closing" i.e after 2.30 those which are around 19% plus and also for the ones which are closed you can place limit orders and they usually (for some of them) can get triggered. There are usually on a good day at least 7-8 options so if you manage to open positions in 2/3 of them then also its good enough.

primitivetrader

Kindly read carefully before replying..

I wrote those stocks which are "Closing" i.e after 2.30 those which are around 19% plus and also for the ones which are closed you can place limit orders and they usually (for some of them) can get triggered. There are usually on a good day at least 7-8 options so if you manage to open positions in 2/3 of them then also its good enough.
try it and then see whether it is working or not