15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

Dear tradingfishing,
I noticed some days you get 3scrips somedays its 2 ...is it due to your creteria of select scrips throwing these numbers?
Yes. And sometime no script at all. Idea is to trade less when you get finite probable edge. Few days there are 7-8 candidates but 3 is max cap due to drawdown considerations. Outcome of one particular trade/day is always random.

RadhuK

Please tell us , your reasons for taking long in Sun pharma, since it never crossed high of first 15 minute bar. OR am I missing something in your method to take trades

Attachments

VJAY

Please tell us , your reasons for taking long in Sun pharma, since it never crossed high of first 15 minute bar. OR am I missing something in your method to take trades
Your 1st bar looks diferent...check data of it
Screenshot_2018-09-08-15-07-41.png

Check your data source. It seems to be incorrect. Day high as per nse site itself was 670. I use snap window low/high (or you can say Zerodha chart, but sometime charts can be naughty)

RadhuK

Check your data source. It seems to be incorrect. Day high as per nse site itself was 670. I use snap window low/high (or you can say Zerodha chart, but sometime charts can be naughty)
The first bar in my chart is preopen before 9.15.
Ok as per your rules the 1st bar should be the one formed from 9.15 to 9.30.
OK that makes sense.