101% sure intraday trading method

Are you a troll or what do you want with this post??????
I just noticed some emoticons with lots of question marks in your message:

Here is my reply:

1. I would have preferred sharing my MS excel sheet but you can't import google prices to MS excel. Google sheets is the only easiest option :!

2. The formulas are read only because if someone messes with them then others won't be able to see them.:cool::cool: but you can still see the formula and copy and paste in your sheets.

3. "Let me know..." because I can make changes in this sheet.:cheers::cheers:

:fatigue::fatigue:

I just noticed some emoticons with lots of question marks in your message:

Here is my reply:

1. I would have preferred sharing my MS excel sheet but you can't import google prices to MS excel. Google sheets is the only easiest option :!

2. The formulas are read only because if someone messes with them then others won't be able to see them.:cool::cool: but you can still see the formula and copy and paste in your sheets.

3. "Let me know..." because I can make changes in this sheet.:cheers::cheers:

:fatigue::fatigue:
Oh, now you have found me to be the bad boy to not post your super dooper 101 % go to toilet formula.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love to be the bad boy for such **** to protect the not knowing people here. You really found the right one to stink with you little stinker.

What are you doing with all these spams? It seems you will reach your 5000 posts milestone like this only!!:clapping::clapping:
Who cares about you.

Oh, now you have found me to be the bad boy to not post your super dooper 101 % go to toilet formula.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love to be the bad boy for such **** to protect the not knowing people here. You really found the right one to stink with you little stinker.

It's not my strategy. This was my first post on this thread. as per me: It's already in my toilet. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

However, I built a template to test it. Sharing here because I saw many struggling with the logic.

Who cares about you.
lol

Last edited:
It's not my strategy. This was my first post on this thread. as per me: It's already in my toilet. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

However, I built a template to test it. Sharing here because I saw many struggling with the logic.

lol
Ok, so this stupid topic is closed and now lets move on to the next, better one.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Does this strategy works?
Then I can create an automatic system, which will calculate levels.
share that system with traderji community

can u explain how to calculate % in detail ? please
Does this strategy works?
Then I can create an automatic system, which will calculate levels.
Check this:
Though I didn't find this strategy very useful but you guys can still use my test template here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oD0zGgH7G7pz_UeXVcpQbNkGIMvQeY3kSkM8EvC8Lvs/edit?usp=sharing

Just change values in the highlighted columns and see the results. The formulas are visible for your analysis but you won't be able to change them.

Let me know if there is any error in calculations or the logic.

Pagal