winstonn

Hello friends,

take it light! was just thinking if 100% loosing system is possible?:confused:

a system which will always trade wrong 100% of time
so that then we will take opposite trades and make it 100% winning system!:D

Regards,
Winston

oxusmorouz

If all the losing trades were because of brokerages, the 100% losing system remains a 100% losing system even if u follow the opposite side of trade ;)

R

ratan jain

now thats what i would be interested in

maybe we can give a 5 year old a dart board and darts, ask him to throw them

on the dart board we could have a variety of orders like buy rel sell tisco etc

for each dart that gives a profit, the child gets an icecream

For starters I am willing to be the five year old, my age and intellect fits! :)

U

uasish

Ratan_Jain / judemit,

Let me share a "Dark thing of my Trading carrer" with you here.Larry always replies to your e-mail personally.Once i asked the "Guru" how to covert my Losses (those days ALL my trades was going wrong,now also it goes wrong but there are stray 1 or 2 winning trades).He wrote me "i am glad to know atleast ,asish you have a 100 % system ,just do the opposite",i now think thats why William % R is MINUS 100 ,the best.

Asish

maybe we can give a 5 year old a dart board and darts, ask him to throw them

on the dart board we could have a variety of orders like buy rel sell tisco etc
IMHO, since this is going to be an random experiment, in long term all random experiments tend to converge to average, you would be able to match the returns of the market.

Mr. Market operates in pretty much the same way ... :)

Regards,
http://pseudosocial.blogspot.com

Ratan_Jain / judemit,

Let me share a "Dark thing of my Trading carrer" with you here.Larry always replies to your e-mail personally.Once i asked the "Guru" how to covert my Losses (those days ALL my trades was going wrong,now also it goes wrong but there are stray 1 or 2 winning trades).He wrote me "i am glad to know atleast ,asish you have a 100 % system ,just do the opposite",i now think thats why William % R is MINUS 100 ,the best.

Asish
Hi Ashish,
Your "Dark thing of my Trading carrer" matches with mine too. Good you asked someone for help. For me it was too late when i asked someone what to do with the losses.:(

The Common Thread That Binds The Traders Is Losses.........whether Be It A Beginner Or A Stalwart........the Pattern Is The Same Eventhough The Pattern Designed, Adopted N Followed Is Different , Some Trust Waves Elliot Or Wolfe, Some Lay Emphasis On Fundamentals ........here Is A Market Where Past Performance Or Otherwise Is No Indicator For Future . Almost Every One Especially The Experts Resort To Post Mortem Rather Than Precisely Pinpoint.........all Forecasts Are Similar To Weather Forecasts.........it Is Not Frustration.........earning Money In Share Market Is Like A Mirage .........

Rgds

S Balram

Hi,
My experience is also similar to some of you.When I started trading one of my friend told me "If your first trade is profitable then in the long term we will prove to be a looser in the market ,but if you lose a first trade then you will be a good trader and will gain alot"
By the grace of god and good wishes of my friend I proved to be the looser in the first trade. and since then i am loosing in most of the trades,according to him i will be definately be the seuccessful trader inthe long run .
SO I AM WAITING FOR MY LONG LONG LONG RUN
Regards