$100 Demo Account

actually there are some problems that i am facing with different trading accounts. different accounts are having different lot size and different quantity.
Raj.

I think you should join a trading league which has demo account of 100K to all members and build up a good track record on trading. This will help you a lot if you are new to trading and want to improve. Many people start this way and then progress to higher level on real account.
Just a suggestion.

Rgrds

John

ag_fx

actually there are some problems that i am facing with different trading accounts. different accounts are having different lot size and different quantity.
As a starter, you should try looking at Demo platform of Oanda. They do not have any fixed lot sizes and you can use even 1 unit (not 1 lot) as your traded size.
Also, for charting, MT4 brokers are best because of the powerful charting they offer.
And always remember, risk should be managed in terms of the account equity.Think in terms of percentages not in terms of dollar notional amounts.

rajputz

As a starter, you should try looking at Demo platform of Oanda. They do not have any fixed lot sizes and you can use even 1 unit (not 1 lot) as your traded size.
Also, for charting, MT4 brokers are best because of the powerful charting they offer.
And always remember, risk should be managed in terms of the account equity.Think in terms of percentages not in terms of dollar notional amounts.
i have seen terminal of many provider...but most of them are mostly using the meta trader.....is meta trader the best software for forex trading...and other thing that scares me is : - Is my money secure with these renowned brokers....??? like cash withdrawl and all....

ag_fx

i have seen terminal of many provider...but most of them are mostly using the meta trader.....is meta trader the best software for forex trading...and other thing that scares me is : - Is my money secure with these renowned brokers....??? like cash withdrawl and all....
MetaTrader is one of the premium charting softwares. It is powerful and effective. The best part about it is, the brokers offer it for free for use by traders and thus it aids your learning process to a huge extent.

As far as safety of funds are concerned, the brokers are safe to transfer your funds to. Before you choose a broker, take a look at what country they are registered in. What kind of regulatory bodies are they regulated by etc etc.

RAMDAS

Is there any company allwoing to demo trade on their account with as minimum as 100$...
While opening DEMO accout on MT4 put 100 in deposit field and your DEMO account will be open with 100$ as starting amount.

you can also get some Free real account from some broker.
There are 3 brokers which i know who give free real account. 50$, 25$, 25$
you can get such real accout and start trading on real money account without any deposit. due to forum restriction i can not post further detailes. else forum admin will ban me.. you can send me PM or conact me on my yahoo id for help.

Hi,

Try forex4you broker. U just have to chose ur own virtual money while opening a demo account.

P.S: i opened a demo account with 150$

Thanks,
Sri Hari

rajputz

In mt4 whenever i am trying to post some order it is showing "OFF quotes"

what does this mean and how can it be solved.

In mt4 whenever i am trying to post some order it is showing "OFF quotes"

what does this mean and how can it be solved.
Can u please elaborate on when u r getting this error exactly??

Usually u get this error when u try to modify the order and place the stoploss or take profit in spread range.

Thanks,
Sri Hari

rajputz

Can u please elaborate on when u r getting this error exactly??

Usually u get this error when u try to modify the order and place the stoploss or take profit in spread range.

Thanks,
Sri Hari
its showing this error on the buy or sell order....its not the modified order....but whenever i try to place some fress order then this error occurss....can you help on this