1 Lakh to 4.5 Crore in 5 Months..Possible?

Hi Friend,

Hats off to you! :)

I am proud of your dreams and on your implementation of plans which you would be adhering to in stock market to achieve your destiny. Believe it or not, I am also in the same boat as you are, but my target is not that huge. I just wish to recover my losses first, for which I am keeping my fingers still crossed as to how I would do it, as I have no such support as you would be having or getting assistance from some sources. I also have 90k capital now and I wish to increase this to 2 lakhs from profits (if any), to gain more confidence in market. I am trying to seek more guidance from experts around, but so far, I have not got any success.

Wishing you luck and I shall do dua for your achievements. God Bless you.

Cheers - Taj.

I hope you are following some system or something. If not please do so. Looking at the excel sheet you have posted, I'm sure you are over trading. In general if we are good at this, it doesn't take more than 3 trades (thats max limit I keep) to make decent amount. As regardson has adviced, if you have access to a charting software, follow pride's method for some time. If you don't have access to one, stick to nifty options with floor pivots system as its kind of simple.
Since you are a beginner, stick to one stock/future of your liking and keep track of the daily movements, levels etc. This will definitely give you confidence. And finally bring your stoploss down (to 2-3% of account size).

I am following Pivot Level with Support and Resistance Level, however i do think that i will need to improve on that aspect.Can anyone give me a link where i can learn Pivot Level Technique clearly?
I access the Charting software from the Odin Diet Terminal , however when i try to get the Oscillator Indicators onto the Intraday Graph, It tells me to load OHLC Series.How do i do that?
You said 3 trades is the max you keep.Are you talking about 1 winning trade or 2 winning trades or is it the total number of trades that you trade on for the day?Please Clarify..
In the excel sheet which i have posted , if you check the dates of 25 and 26 June 2009, you will see that i have tried to reduce the Stop loss as per your suggestion.Do i need to do anything else to bring it down?

Hi Pradeep,
Do you have a strategy in trading, which will give you profit everyday. If so go for it, if not don't even try to do so. As i am a guy who already lost more than 2 lacs. Now i am following a strategy and doing paper trading till the time i am 100% confident.
I would like to help you in this matter and if you succeed you could reach your target. This man called pride is great... just follow the link and we all who are trading with this strategy is updating daily charts for futures and EQ....
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/29798-prides-intra-day-strategy-profit-everyday-8.html

goodluck.. God bless you.
I did go though Pride's Post, it is Great as you said , however i have an awkwardness with Maths, so i am following the Pivot Level technique and using the Intraday Graphs in the Odin diet Terminal.Do you have a link or anything for a method which is simpler and effective?

you mentioned that max loss you can bear is 10% (10,000)
Than why you loose 12936.13. you should have more control over losses.
One suggestion reduce your max lose from 10% to 3-4 %
I have followed your suggestion and reduced the max Loss in Capital. You can see the Sheet for the dates 25th and 26th of June 2009.

Hi,
it is not impssble to get 4.5 cr in 5 mnths, the earning ratio of successful day traders is 3 to 6% in a day. if you use levrage upto four times, ur investment will be 5 Lac and if you get daily return of 5%, ur monthly yield will 2.65 times (taking into consideration 5% daily compounding and 20 working days in a month) if this target is achieved then 4.5cr is a short target. you will get Rs 6,54,24,359.00

So carryon, cheers
Thank you Very Much..Feedback like this Really needs to be appreciated.It shows beginners like me the Path.

WOD

Thank you for the Suggestions.I have already Started in Futures and Options is 1 Thing which I have not yet got a simple way, and nor have i Understood it.Can anyone help me with that?
Man, You dont have idea about options and your dreaming about making 4.5 crore out of 1 Lac.

Also look likes you dont have a system in place and looking at your trades one can easily figure out that you dont follow proper money management.

I would say get real. Loosing around 2 Lac didnt take more than 6 months for me and thats the case with most of the new traders.......now we are learning and realizing fact that one needs to go slow in these markets......its all about hitting ones and twos, improving your techniques, mastering your emotions and some occasional home runs.....easier to be said than done....

Play safe....

Hi Friend,

Hats off to you! :)

I am proud of your dreams and on your implementation of plans which you would be adhering to in stock market to achieve your destiny. Believe it or not, I am also in the same boat as you are, but my target is not that huge. I just wish to recover my losses first, for which I am keeping my fingers still crossed as to how I would do it, as I have no such support as you would be having or getting assistance from some sources. I also have 90k capital now and I wish to increase this to 2 lakhs from profits (if any), to gain more confidence in market. I am trying to seek more guidance from experts around, but so far, I have not got any success.

Wishing you luck and I shall do dua for your achievements. God Bless you.

Cheers - Taj.
Can we share the techniques so it could help each other?

Man, You dont have idea about options and your dreaming about making 4.5 crore out of 1 Lac.

Also look likes you dont have a system in place and looking at your trades one can easily figure out that you dont follow proper money management.

I would say get real. Loosing around 2 Lac didnt take more than 6 months for me and thats the case with most of the new traders.......now we are learning and realizing fact that one needs to go slow in these markets......its all about hitting ones and twos, improving your techniques, mastering your emotions and some occasional home runs.....easier to be said than done....

Play safe....
Yes.. I do know the basics about options like Long Call,Long Put etc.. which if you see i have been using.. however i do need some assistance apart from the basic level.So can you help me be on the right Path?I would really appreciate your criticised Feedback.