Tejas Khoday

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Tejas. I guess you bear an inspiring story behind you. Can you please tell us something about yourselves in your bio or anywhere. Are you from the Khoday family? How you reached where you are now, the ways, the pains, the determinations... Thanks.
    Tejas Khoday
    Tejas Khoday
    Hi @Self-employedTrader, Just saw your message. It may inspire people can resonate with it. YourStory had written about it quite some time ago but aside from that, there isn't much else.
    Self-employedTrader
    Self-employedTrader
    I'm inspired Tejas.. Way to go buddy.. I assumed with your humble and polite nature, helping mentality, and knowledge that you sure have a past for it. I respect those who starts from zero and make their own life.. I too like that life. God bless.
    Dear Mr Thejas Khoday
    Good Afternoon. I transferred funds to my account , but in web it is showing 0 balance. Could you please update.
    I send mails only ticket numbers are coming.
    I send you same message in your face book also
    please do the needful urgently
    best regards
    Bharathi K
    Tejas Khoday
    Tejas Khoday
    Hello thakki,

Our support team will write back if you have emailed us at [email protected]. The ticket numbers are generated for your reference. With reference of the ticket numbers, we will be able to track your email and revert accordingly. You can also call us on 080-46251111. Support queries are replied to on priority basis and if you haven't received within 24 working hours, you can send me the ticket numbers.
    Random thought:

"Food is only as healthy as the soil it grows on."

- Tejas Khoday
    McNish
    McNish
    Is it random ... & original too? cause it very sure is true.
    Have u been doing farming as well? as i do quite a bit myself, thus i know.
    & what else u do? :-)
    We're working on something which will particularly be interesting to those who are chartists & who feel important data is missing from charts!
    I've been wanting this feature when I was a full-time trader.

Stay tuned!
    Tejas Khoday
    Tejas Khoday
    Yeah, I do agree. Retail traders are deprived of good data often having to surf different websites to get basic information.

The cost of data is not justified from a quality standpoint.

I must say that it is possible but it is difficult to provide it for free.
    Loss_Lover
    Loss_Lover
    Thank you for staying close and transparent to the ground reality of Indian retailers. Competitive and reasonable pricing would do.
    Loss_Lover
    Loss_Lover
    Alternatively, you could make slabs on the basis of participation. I mean those traders who are already generating good 'x' amount of brokerage (that you generously waive-off later anyways :), pays nothing. Somebody generating little less than 'X', pays 'Y' so on and so forth. Bottom line is Data and OMS is a problem. So, without a doubt, whoever solves it reliably and reasonably will become the next market leader.
    Hi Tejas,
    I must admit Fyers One is an excellent platform. I just wanted to know if I can place orders from excel once my strategy triggers an alert?
    Kindly Help.
    Regards,
    Yash.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…