josh1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Dear Sir,
    Iam facing an error while running RTData in TTiger excel sheet. Can you please guide any latest update if any to debug the problem.

Thanks
    Regards
    josh1
    josh1
    You have to describe what error it is, where are you getting stuck, which steps did you follow etc. I cannot imagine what error you received.
    hello sir am getting compilation errors while compiling rtdman "\amibrokerfeeder\rtdman\source\util.cpp(4): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'atlconv.h': No such file or directory"
    Am using VisualC++ 2010 Express i also installed "Windows Driver Kit".
    sir i am getting "error 9" message when i backfill the data from nest to amibroker ....please help
    josh1
    josh1
    Upload screen shots in imgur or somewhere and give links in forum
    Hi , i would like to know if we can send dummy ticks to the nse of last ltp if the utility gets stuck , because sometimes the utility gets stuck and prices dont come to amibroker and amibroker is not able to form a new candle, i am talking about this with a custom version that we used to download from github , there was file called all utilites , i had compiled the source code from there.
    i am using rttiger for tradetiger terminal and i use excel 2007. it works from tradetiger to amibroker data flowing is good for 2hours after that excel start to shake. pls help me
    Dear Mr, josh1,

I dont get any graphs in amibroker not enough data message in amibroker chart. In quotes.rtd file when i open in word i see latest price of scrip so prices are udated but not in amibroker I have set the column order as told by you in nest also one with ltp and ltt and volume columns Please help.

Regards
    Sachin
    I dont get any graphs in amibroker not enough data message in quoyes.trd when i open in word i see latest price of 1 scrip so prices are udated but not in amibroker I have set the colunb order as told by ypu in nest also one with ltp and ltt and volume columns Please help
    Regards
    Sachin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…