SavantGarde

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi sir, this is venkat from hyderabad. actually i am looking for a thread started by anant navale named "Stocks To Keep a Close Eye On". but i am not able to find that. can you pls help me in this. thank you.
    Dear Sir,
    I am a new trader and as of now when ever I have entered the stock i have made loss and once i exist the stock it prices goes high, so can you help me in analyzing or calculating the correct enter and exit point in stocks.
    Thanks in advance
    Santa ne apni sagaai tod di kyunki ladki virgin thi.
    When asked why, Santa bola: Jo aaj tak kisi ki nahi hui woh meri kaise ho sakti hai.
    Dear Sir, I am a new trader from Kerala.Searching through Traderji posts,I read ur reply to one member,which felt as if frm a well experienced trader.I was looking for a good online broker.What is ur opinion about Sharekhan? Pls reply either to my email id "[email protected] or to my yahoo msngr "[email protected].
    L&T, ABB, HCC, BHEL, BEL, APIL, PFC, POWERGRID, RPOWER, RELIANCE (Since They Are Tying Up With Some French Company For Nuclear Power Generation)
    Pl name some companies which benefit by nuclear reactors coming in. Would like to daytrade in them today Thanks
    vps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…